abuse, c3, c3 church, c3global, C3OF, ccc, ccc church, cccglobal, cccof, church, global, letter, movement, Phil Pringle, Pringle, twist
To Phil Pringle. Please:
1. … Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. (2 Tim 2:15)
2. … Examine yourself to see whether you are in the faith; test yourself. (2 Cor 13:5)
3. … do not go on ahead and depart from the teaching of Christ (2 John 1:9)
4. … do not receive false teachers in both their false doctrine, neither greet them nor support them, for if you greet them, you are taking part in their wicked works (Such as Copeland, Hinn, Furtick, Bevere, Jakes, Osteen, Witt, Mesiti, Beth Jones, Avanzini, Kong Hee, Maxwell, Duplantis, etc). (2 John 1:10-11)
5. … speak with sincerity in the Messiah’s name, like people who are sent from God and are accountable to God. (2 Cor 2:17)
6. … preach Christ crucified. (1 Cor 1:23)
7. … be more transparent with your organisation and motives within the C3 Movement.
8. … be more accountable and faithful to your congregagation.
9. … repent of your false doctrines, false prophecies and scripture twisting.
10. … repent of your slanderous accusations and lies against the body of Christ.
11. .. remove the yes men that prevent you from hearing the Spirit of Truth.
You have hurt many people with your destructive blasphemies and heresies. You are accountable before God if you choose to insist in your error. Please purify your message so that you may not perish.
We never wish any evil on you or your church. We believe in rejoicing in all things that are good. I wish that C3 will flourish under Godly leadership and teaching.