We would like to be factual as we can on C3ChurchWatch. If there is any information on C3ChurchWatch that you think is not accurate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All constructive criticisms and scrutiny will be appreciated.
About This Blog
This blog is about monitoring the C3 ‘Church’ movement. The head of this movement is Phil Pringle.
- We will be observing the C3 Movement’s values by critically examining their beliefs.
- We will be examining their teachings by comparing their doctrines, behaviours and methods to the historical texts of the bible.
- We will be learning about Phil Pringle, head of the C3 movement, by exploring his history, knowing his influences, sources and correctly defining his language.
- We will be monitoring the C3 organisation’s vision, events/issues and outcomes and compare them to the standards of the gospel and New Testament church, revealed in the New Testament scriptures.
- We will be testing Phil Pringle’s spirituality by comparing the persons of the trinity in the bible with Pringle’s ‘Godly’ encounters, his Jesus and his prophecies from ‘God’.
We encourage people to view our LoveIs Policy Statement.
About The C3 Organisation & Movement
In 1980, New Zealand born Phil Pringle and his wife Chris, (supposedly) started Christian City Church in Sydney. Their church today is located at Oxford Falls. This blog is designed to watch and monitor C3 Church Oxford Falls and its pastors, specifically Phil Pringle. Today they have many C3 organisations around the world…
Why We Started This Blog
This blog exists solely to warn people of the dangerous C3 Church. The main desire of C3ChurchWatch is to inform people about this dangerous church, those both inside and outside the movement. We ask for your prayers both for us and those caught in the C3 Church Movement.
Email all comments/questions to email@example.com